These are our three most popular contemporary designs. We are also able to build you a fully unique bespoke garden room, specific to your requirements. Please get in touch to discuss your needs. We would be happy to arrange a site survey and initial meeting for you.
• All our garden rooms are usually completed within 2 to 3 weeks.
• Bored concrete foundations
• Steel support legs
• Floor: 100mm SIP (structurally insulated panel) with zero air gaps
• Walls: 100mm SIP with zero air gaps
• Roof: 125mm SIP with zero air gaps
• All walls are wrapped in a breathable waterproof felt membrane.
• Roof has a glued EMPD rubber roofing finish.
• Gutter and downpipe installed to rear of the garden room.
• Each garden room comes with a mini consumer unit (serviced from main house consumer unit. Existing unit must conform to current regulations to achieve electrical certification).
• 4x white double sockets
• 1 x track light
• 1x white light switch,
• 1x white switch fuse spur / single socket for heater.
• Electrical certification for garden room.
• Water supply, wet room/kitchenette available upon request (not as standard).
Doors and glazing
• All garden rooms include 1x grey or black 1500mm wide UPVC French door with lock and 20mm double glazed clear glass units, perfect light for garden offices or creative space.
• All garden rooms include one 900mm x 900mm top opening grey or black UPVC window with 20mm double glazed clear glass unit.
• JUT and FRAMED garden rooms include grooved brown treated decking running 1m forward of face of the garden room and across the length of the structure (additional steps not as standard).
• Exterior wall covered in tongue and grooved western red cedar timber.
• Aqua lock laminate flooring is laid throughout (choice of finish).
• Each garden room comes with a size-dependent glass-fronted electric heater.
• All interior walls and ceiling are sealed and coated with a minimum of 3 coats of Dulux vinyl matt paint.