These are our three most popular garden room designs. As well as these, we are able to design and build a garden room that suits your style and we can talk about other design options when we come on our initial visit. Please contact us to find out more about the other designs available.
All our Garden Rooms are perfect whatever ideas you have for garden offices or a creative space. All rooms are usually completed within 2 weeks.
• Pilled concrete foundations drilled to a depth of 500mm x 200mm diameter.
• 100mm x 100mm x 10mm angle iron base supports encased in concrete.
• C 16 Structurally Graded tanalised 150mm x 47mm wooden subfloor base secured to erosion treated iron supports.
• Insulation (exceeding current building regulations for outbuildings)
• Subfloor includes 100mm rigid insulation board between the joist (suspended to ensure no rising damp).
• Walls include 100mm rigid insulation board between studwork frame.
• Roof includes 100mm rigid insulation board between rafters.
• Wall structure is built from C16 100mm x 47mm structural treated timber.
• Roof structure is built from C16 150mm x 47mm structural treated timber, with 100mm to 0mm gradient timber above.
• All walls are wrapped in a breathable waterproof felt membrane.
• Roof has a glued EMPD rubber roofing finish (minimum 50 year corrosion lifespan).
• Gutter and downpipe installed to rear of the garden room.
• Each garden room comes with a mini consumer unit (serviced from main house consumer unit. Existing unit must conform to current regulations to achieve electrical certification).
• 4x white double sockets
• 1 x track light
• 1x white light switch,
• 1x white switch fuse spur / single socket for heater.
• Electrical certification for garden room.
• Water supply, wet room/kitchenette available upon request (not as standard).
Doors and glazing
• All garden rooms include 1x grey or black 1800mm wide UPVC French door with lock and 20mm double glazed clear glass units, perfect light for garden offices or creative space.
• 1x 350 mm x 1400mm opening grey or black UPVC window with 20mm double glazed clear glass unit.
• Grooved brown treated decking running 1m forward of face of the garden room and across the length of the structure (additional steps not as standard).
• Exterior wall covered in tongue and grooved western red cedar timber.
• Subfloor is covered with 18mm thick moisture resistant T & G chipboard flooring.
• Aqua lock laminate flooring is laid throughout (choice of finish).
• Each garden room comes with a 1000kw glass fronted electric heater.
• All interior walls and ceiling are sealed and coated with a minimum of 3 coats of Dulux vinyl matt paint.